SWAT Information Aug 29, 2016 17:32:35 GMT -5
Post by Nolan Fitzgerald on Aug 29, 2016 17:32:35 GMT -5
*YOU MUST BE PART OF POLICE/SHERIFF'S PRIOR TO SWAT
I do not run the SWAT department, I simply put this up to help a friend.
- N. F. [Sheriff]
-SWAT Squad Leader
SWAT CODES10-0 Caution
10-1 Relay, Radio check.
10-2 Radio check clearly heard.
10-3 repeat 10-1
10-4 Copy, understood.
10-7 Out of service / Busy
10-8 In service
Code 11 SWAT Call up
Welcome to the SWAT Team guide
for Training you must contact your SWAT Captain Justin Toth, if you do not contact Justin Toth, your application will not be accepted and you will not allowed to do anything with SWAT until you are fully trained
Issues We handle
-Overall High Priority calls.
Getting called in
- When you are called in you have to stop and drop everything you are doing and report to Rockford Police Department to load up.
Doing your job right
- When you are called out and you are on your way to the situation your SWAT Captain will explain the situation and what tactics to use to execute this situation. So you can do it right and safely without endangering the hostage or people outside lives.
Arriving on Scene
- Once you arrive on scene after your SWAT Captain has told you what to do.You will follow your SWAT Squad Leader into the sitatuion and follow in a single file line into the stiaution unless inscrcuted by SWAT Squad Leader
FEAR RP Applies Still in everything
- Example A: If you get in there and they have gun on your first ( Which if you are doing your job right that should not happen) if there guns are on you first you must follow FEAR RP
- You will arrest them as soon as possible. Once they are arrested you will follow them outside to the Sheriff/FBI agent ( If a FBI is on) and then the Sheriff/Agent will read them their Miranda Rights and take them the to jail
How to sit in Swat Van
- Once you are in SWAT Van you have to look down at the black holes in the ground and press E to sit. The sitting may look a little funny, but it works so it's all good
- The only Vehicle you can drive/sit in is the SWAT VAN if you are seen driving the SWAT Tahoe the SWAT Captain or SWAT Squad Leader will deduct a point from your license for inappropriate use of high rank vehicle.
If you are a SWAT Member and been through training you will have to re-do it
Stage 1- Reviewing the codes
Stage 2- How to arrive on scene
Stage 3- How to use the battering ram
Stage 4- How to use a breaching charge properly
Stage 5- How to properly use your gun
Stage 6- How to work as a team
Stage 7- How to drive SWAT Van
Stage 8- How to work with other departments
Stage 9- How to move stealthily
Stage 10- How to use a high-powered rifle and/or marksman rifle
Stage 11- Telling Captain all you know
If all done right and no issues, training should be approximately 90 minutes.